grape krate restore

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11313-2.jpg
Peatbog said:
Rustoleum spray can paint job:

IMG_2530.jpg

Hey Peat, that came out nice. :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
Pics or it didn't happen, that's the rules. :mrgreen:

As you wish :D
2imf87.jpg

it was a prototype to be given out to all the floor cleaners at a future Christmas.

Peatbog said:
Rustoleum spray can paint job:

IMG_2530.jpg

That looks really nice, but there is no way he is getting that kind of result using that Valspar garbage.

necessaryevil said:
http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/krazikev/DSCN3929.jpg
My old Lazy-Ray! It's cool to know that this is still together and being ridden :p

I told him it looked familiar in the first thread, showed him your link too and where it said you sold it to a guy in NY, he said he built that one and you must have copied it :lol: He could have bought it off a guy you sold it to, but he tried to deny he was still in NY, then tried to get people to show up to a bike show in NY :lol:

Oh well, stranger things have happened. We all know who built it, I'm just glad it's still alive and kickin :D

Hey CCR, how have you been dude? Looks like I've missed a bunch of stuff here lately.

He really tried to take credit for someone else's build on the forum where the build was documented?? Holy moley! I know there are stupid people in the world, but I didn't think their King would actually join this forum!!

I dont mind bagging on the guy, he blatantly did the wrong thing, but, i'm not sure about bagging on his wife/family?

For all we know this guy has a serious mental illness, and his wife may well be a long suffering, heart of gold type person who puts up with a lot of rubbish on a day to day basis...

Not trying to tell anyone what to do, how to act, or forcing my opinion on anyone else, just wanted to say something...

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
I dont mind bagging on the guy, he blatantly did the wrong thing, but, i'm not sure about bagging on his wife/family?

For all we know this guy has a serious mental illness, and his wife may well be a long suffering, heart of gold type person who puts up with a lot of rubbish on a day to day basis...

Not trying to tell anyone what to do, how to act, or forcing my opinion on anyone else, just wanted to say something...

Luke.

Luke, you're a good man.

Thanks, Rg

Latest posts

Back