Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pick said:
Are you gonna make it jon??? If so, are you bringing the rest of the crew?
Were talking like were going...not sure how many. Sounds like 4 to 6
And xbox live son!!!

Devlin put this on his facebook page..... ATTENTION MODEL CAR AND BICYCLE ENTHUSIASTS: WE STILL HAVE ROOM FOR MORE ENTRIES AT THE SHOW. GET YOUR ENTRY FORMS PRINTED OUT, FILLED OUT, AND SENT IN ASAP. THE SHOW IS IN THREE WEEKS AND WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU. PLEASE VISIT http://WWW.STARBIRDDEVLIN.COM AND CLICK ON THE VEHICLE ENTRY TAB ON THE RIGHT SIDE FOR ENTRY FORMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL TIM AT 316.265.2088. TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR FAMILY, heck TELL YOUR DOG; JUST TELL SOMEONE!!! THANK YOU. I AM NOT YELLING BY THE WAY.

I have one ready to go. Got her all polished up! :lol: :lol: Changed bars, different seat post, lowered the rack 1" & added some funky tail lights. Other than that, it's just the way you all saw it last time. Wish I had a set of cream colored tires to put on it! 8)

Please excuse the clutter. I had to move into the spare room to escape the cold in the garage.

PC260448.jpg

PC260449.jpg

PC260450.jpg

Loving those tail lights 8) my daughters really looking foward to it she had a lot of fun last year, which surprised me I really didn't think she would be into it like she is. My Coke bike wasn't at this last year so I will bring it and then it will probably get left at home for a while

Looks like I will be working the weekend once again... :( . I will swing by to check out the show but will not be putting anything in .... again.... :(

I'm working on going, for sure taking the paperboy and my green schwinn. Also working on a secret project and a super top secret one so hopefully those will be done just gotta get a wheelset for one

My daughter and i spent the day cleaning hers up for the show.It had a hard summer of mud puddles and sprinklers and curb hopping :D :D and one bad crash around a corner in some sand :shock: but it all rubbed out 8) She is very excited she really liked the starbird show last year
001_zpsd177b40c.jpg

Jeremy, glad to hear you are on the mend! Sent my entry in yesterday & currently have 3 bikes ready. The fourth one will be close to finished (haha) when I unfreeze the chain! :x :mrgreen:

Im in on this one. Putting in 3 bikes. Looking FWD to hanging out with some cool folks! Any where in town to buy plastic stanchions? I dont have time to build any before next weekend.

Latest posts

Back