Why did you pick your AVATAR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Crown Tattoo said:
dogdart said:
One of my favorite things , not a bicycle , but it does have two wheels :D

your one of my favorite things! i think im gonna use you as my avatar!

Awww, that's bromantic...

i played poker with a guy years ago who had a glass eye ,,,,he would go take a leak and pop his eye out n leave it on his cards n say he did it 2 keep an eye on us ,....LOL funny stuff .. we were playin in between the sheets on nite and he bet it and lost ...500 bucks was what he bet ...the guy that one stuck it in his pocket n left ...took him 2 months 2 pay that 500 off n get his eye back .... weird stuff ....

i cant even figure out how to get a pic in my avatar ...tried 20 times .... :mrgreen:

Cuz its 1 of 3 avatar sized pics in my phpto bucket account(been sitting there 5 yrs!), and cuz 1 of others is fishing related and the other isnt PC for this forum. :shock:
Plus its kinda funny!

I had Terry Jones make me a headbadge for my build off bike "Bad Apple" last year. I fell in love with it so I guess it just stuck. Besides, that is actually what I look like! :lol: :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
Dr. Tankenstein said:
Because that's the look on my face when I see everyone's AWESOME bikes on RRB!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Just like me, Tank looks EXACTLY like his Avatar!!! :p

Yep, BUSTED. Now, where did I put my teeth? :mrgreen:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
kingfish254 said:
Dr. Tankenstein said:
Because that's the look on my face when I see everyone's AWESOME bikes on RRB!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Just like me, Tank looks EXACTLY like his Avatar!!! :p

Yep, BUSTED. Now, where did I put my teeth? :mrgreen:

Back in my "younger age", I actually thought that was you :oops:

pick said:
I had Terry Jones make me a headbadge for my build off bike "Bad Apple" last year. I fell in love with it so I guess it just stuck. Besides, that is actually what I look like! :lol: :mrgreen:

He does! :lol: Except the "bite" out of the left side of his head is much more gruesome in person. :p

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:

He does! :lol: Except the "bite" out of the left side of his head is much more gruesome in person. :p

That's the face I use when the wife asks me to do something besides working on bikes or cars. The bite out of the head is what I get if I don't comply! :lol: :mrgreen:

mikesbikes36 said:
.. we were playin in between the sheets on nite and he bet it and lost ...500 bucks was what he bet ...the guy that one stuck it in his pocket n left ...took him 2 months 2 pay that 500 off n get his eye back .... weird stuff ....

yikes.gif
I think that would curb my gambling habit...... for a little while at least.

My avatar is the Varga girl on the top tube of my MTB. I really don't know why I picked it it just kind of struck me one day. Here's the whole picture:
luckydetail2.jpg

Couple of years ago I went to a VW show with my brothers group and the theme for the weekend was 'tiki' so i made 'Big Ed' out of a refrigerator cardboard box... he stood about 8 feet tall!

<<<<<<<<<<< Do you have to ask????? :D :lol: :D

mine is my bus overlooking the valley. i love cruisin the open road. seeking rusty goodies :mrgreen:

Its all about the tanklights...what else!

Wow I just realized I dont have one on the RRB. Whats upnwith that?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just changed mine to logo on t-shirt JMW got 4 us when we rode in parade few months back.

jd56 said:
Its all about the tanklights...what else!

Wow I just realized I dont have one on the RRB. Whats upnwith that?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I tried uploading one and can't seem to master the pixel limitations required here on the RRB

Latest posts

Back