Pee Wee Herman Bike for Sale!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were several different bikes in the movie, and the internet has a few of the "actual bike from the film" for sale pretty much every year. Cool bike, but i'm skeptical about the authenticity and the starting bid.

Oh, sorry, I had no idea there was a question!
That was listed here in Tampa for months, I sent the lady 3 emails telling what she was doing is wrong. Also I included the link to where the ACTUAL Pee Wee bike is.
She emailed back she knew Paul Rubin and his mother, and they gave her the bike after Paul signed it.....
Seems to me, one of the prop bikes sold for an astonishing $30 grand and change, your not going to give a FL. Squidbilly one of them, a fifty dollar bonus is more like it.
I hate fakes.

Paying $36,600 for a bicycle of questionable provenance is beyond asinine.

I actually interpreted the COA in the seller's ad to be certifying Paul Rueben's autograph only, not the provenance of the bike as an actual prop from the movie.
I re-read the ad a couple of times and think it was very well thought out wording that was intended to mislead, yet protect the seller after the sale.
I imagine this is one of those eBay sales that will be talked about for some time!

Same here! The whole description seeemed shady. He had it set to NO Returns, No Refunds, etc...

I actually interpreted the COA in the seller's ad to be certifying Paul Rueben's autograph only, not the provenance of the bike as an actual prop from the movie.
I re-read the ad a couple of times and think it was very well thought out wording that was intended to mislead, yet protect the seller after the sale.
I imagine this is one of those eBay sales that will be talked about for some time!

Exactly. The auction was carefully worded to mislead ppl without technically lying. Both buyer and seller ought to be ashamed.

That makes sense. If I were in his shoes, I'd "destroy" it by parting it out. Frame looks really nice.

And, actually, he'd also get the signed picture of Pee Wee signing a picture of himself, which is something that I really wouldn't mind having.

Latest posts

Back