any clubs in Anaheim, cal.?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone interested in doing a club cruise this month? I was actually thinking since it's been mentioned on this thread that we as a club were going to do a cruise through downtown Fullerton, I was thinking that if you want a long cruise maybe mid afternoon/ evening cruise that we could possibly start from Hillcrest park to downtown Fullerton with long detours in between. Also are could ask other clubs in the orange area to join our cruise so it'd be a multiple club cruise. Let me know what you guys think

Need to set a date with specifics to meeting location , times, etc

They usually start with low turn outa then grow.

Awaiting specifics before my kids fill up my calender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I was thinking is that it could be friday April 18, 2014 starting at 3:00pm at Hillcrest park on east valleyveiw drive. There will be two parking lots, go to the parking lot by east valley view drive and north lemon street. Unless you guys want to meet up somewhere else and at another time

Last edited:
i was planning on it if i could get off work early
but after seeing the work schedule for today
there is no chance of that so i cant make it

.......I registered on the site looking for EXACTLY this. I'm in Anaheim and looking for some cruising to get my ... back on the bike. Hopefully a few rides will be Kid friendly too. Let me know if I can also help in any way.

Well we could accommodate kid friendly rides possibly and maybe since we're from the same city, maybe we could try and find other people in Anaheim to come and ride

@zombie I'm off State College, two blocks from "Airplane" (Boysen) park. There used to be a few old-school Cholos/lowriders that used to hang there with their bikes, but I haven't seen them in a couple years. Where you at?

I'm actually a few blocks away on state college and Lincoln ave. What kind of bike do you have?

I don't have my own rat yet. I ride a 2006 Schwinn Phantom and an SE OM (Old Man) Flyer BMX cruiser. I want to get something built up. What are you riding?

Oh really? I'm not sure really on year or make of it but I built a rat rodded version of a old school lowrider bike. What kind of bike do you want to build?

Oh yeah, most definitely. My bike is so low that the pedals hit the pavement when I turn.

Latest posts

Back