PorkChoppd Custom Bicycles 2 Year Anniversary Party

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2014-porkchoppd.jpg

Click here for registration form.

It was a great show last year! Lots of bikes. I will drag some of my junk out for this year too!

I was wondering where that one was! Hope you didn't scratch it up or anything.:D

IMMA TRY BRO! Got my 2 speed laced into the ray and true enough to ride.

High temp of 95 tomorrow, 0 chance of rain, so should be a great time! Bring your own tree to park under.

It is going to be NICE tomorrow Warm yes, but.....there will be porkcookies from Mema's Kitchen and the air will be on. Feel free to bring shade and squirt guns. Looking fwd to seeing all of our ratrod brothers and sisters!

I will be there soaking up your shade & A/C! And hotdogs & cookies of course. Thanks to Mema in advance!

Another great show! Temp got up to 100 degrees! Thankful for the wind. Kevin & crew kept all hydrated with bottled water & the hot dogs & cookies were great! Thank you to all the folks @ PorkChoppd for all your hard work. Looking forward to doing it again next year! I even won a cool raffle prize & my grandson won a plaque for his bike in the 10 & under boys catagory.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the show It was a hot one but it sure was a lot of fun. Already working on the PCB water cannon for next year.

Latest posts

Back