Any Cleveland/Akron area bike clubs?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just curious if there are any out there?

I know a few guys in the BMX and MTB circles, but looking for just general lovers of bikes.
Prefer no facebook stuff, and the less spandex the better.
I try not to consort with those types.

If theres not, is there any interest in getting a monthly group ride/meet going during the warmer months?

I'm in Youngstown, Ohio just signed up today on this site. Their is a guy organizing a last Friday of the month ride here. Don't know much, goes through the local park. (Mill Creek Park) I can get more info if interested. No clubs here that I know of, but I know a few collectors. I'll show them this site.

Might as well throw that info out there Dave.

I know Ohio has a very big BMX crowd, and there are regular swaps/meets at Buckeye BMX every few months. Nothing that I've seen other than them tho.
Theres some MTB and Road crews out there, but nothing for casual riders I know of other than a few night rides on the towpath in the Cleveland/Akron area.

I'd be in to an Akron/Cleveland meetup. Lakewood used to have a Hot Rod rally of some sort and there were bikes involved...

I'd be interested... New to these custom cruisers and signed up today on the forum to do some reading. I've wanted to put something together like this for a long time and finally got around to actually doing something.

Late night stuff is best for me with the crazy daily life and kids. HAHA I too have been looking for a casual group ride. I have a mountain bike and love hitting trails in the area and I also race a cruiser at Akron BMX when I get the chance to. I miss meeting up with friends at like 10pm in downtown Akron when I was younger just to cruise the city.

Old post I know.
Don't know of any clubs in the state,would like to start one down here in Lancaster tho.
Only swap meets I can think of are the 3 or 4 a year at memory lane, and one at links n kinks outside Dayton in June.

Latest posts

Back