NERRB Simsbury, CT Bike Trail Ride 2 Sunday May, 4th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skip, take care of that knee, there’ll be other rides later-on.

Just to help clarify, this will not be a 70-mile ride – it will in all likelihood cover 25-30-miles, max!

The proposed 70-miler will happen later in the riding season.

Race-Info.jpg

If I ride with Skip I will just drive down, pull my bike from the van, and park it in front of said watering hole. Just easier that way!!

As you know, it's never one watering hole. There is always a little riding. a little

Skip, take care of that knee, there’ll be other rides later-on.

Thanks, I am. :cool2:

Just to help clarify, this will not be a 70-mile ride – it will in all likelihood cover 25-30-miles, max!

The proposed 70-miler will happen later in the riding season.

anything over 10 miles and I'm out. And 10 is pushing it.:chicken::rolleyes:o_O

Hate to disappoint anyone wanting to go to Crabby Joe's but was informed that it may be opened only seasonally and that would probably mean Memorial Day the same for Louie B's both are on Congamond lake,I tried calling on a Fri nite no answer twice,oh well theres always the trusty ol Skybox sports bar right up the street.

The weather for Sunday’s ride looks good!

We need to arrange for a rendezvous point while on the Simsbury Ride, for both the early and late rides. It would cool if we can discuss an upcoming ride in New Haven together.

Open to suggestions as how, when and where we can make it happen.

Ironhorse blvd behind the Plan B restaurant is usually where we all park if thats ok with everyone.Once on the trail we can stop at the very small lake Basil as a pitstop for a few min and then proceed north.Once we get to Cogamond Rd it would nice for everyone to bike around the lake where we would pass Crabby Joes and on the flipside of the lake to Louie B's and then up to the Skybox to have some eats n beers.Throw all suggestions in a hat and we'll figure it all out when we're there!

all I know is I'm meeting the not-so-crabby Joe (yeshoney) at his house at 9:00 and then we're riding to Plan B. After that I don't know our schedule.

Ian,
Are we 8 AM or 9 AM??

all I know is I'm meeting the not-so-crabby Joe (yeshoney) at his house at 9:00 and then we're riding to Plan B. After that I don't know our schedule.

Wow that looks like a great ride ,and I should know...I was there.
I hope the weather is at least as good as those days...Stevil

:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Sun May 4
11.png

63°

42°

Few Showers

Chance of rain:
30%
Wind:
W at 15 mph
Detail

Agreed, it's not looking good - we'll wait until later in the week to decide on what to do.

Latest posts

Back