At the Ann Arbor show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got to meet chainsaw... Pretty cool guy. I didn't get to make the bike ride though next year for sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krate, I don't know what fancy kind of camera magic you did, but I look pretty good in that pic! It was great to finally meet up with you and be able to gab a little.

Pookie, when I saw you with your toolbox, trying to make it into a kickstand to display you bike, I knew you were my kinda of people! :113: So glad I got to meet you in person. Those bikes were gorgeous!

Draco the red, JPromo, SnowWorks and Mrs. SnowWorks, Joel Wiggins and I'm sure that there were many others ....... Thank You very much for making my weekend such a great time!
Special Thanks to Gizmo for being GIZMO!

I'll try to get the pics posted on here, FBN and FreakBikers UNITE!! later tonight after school.

Hey Krate What time did you leave Ann Arbor? I got there about 930 left about 1230 And it was cool to meet you at Memory Lane be safe!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I was kinda rushed for "Thank Yous" this morning and forgot about Tuck Tuck, Larry Hornsby (although we didn't get time to jabber at each other), and the rest of our FreakBike family ...... BGCustoms, FindersKeepers, Shaggy, the Front Street Customs gang, Rick Morris and all the Owosso Peddlers that came out to hang with us! Even Ron Finch stopped by to say Hi and gab with me, although he first asked where Gigs (my wife) was.o_O Gigs was off running around and missed him. She made friends with him a few years ago at Autorama and he still remembers her. AWESOME!:113:

Latest posts

Back