Field trip... Pic heavy...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought this might be interesting to some.

We went to the giant fleamarket, known as the Brimfield Antiques Show, yesterday. It is held 3 times a year in Brimfield, MA.
My wife and I go every year.

I took pictures of some of the bikes I saw, and thought I'd post them..,

october

That looks like a pretty awesome scene; you took some great pics. I don't think I could've left without that truckbike.

What is this? I'm likiin' it! Early to mid '60's? Aluminum fenders? Cottered crank? European?
13663588-637A-4ECC-8F77-061AACC655A1.jpg

Been to Brimfield many times and I always enjoy the food the most as its usually the only thing I can afford! For those that don't know about brimfield it is a nearly week long antique flea market held 3 times a year with over 5000 vendors from all over the country and buyers from all over the world. The pics here do not even begin to show the size of this place...It is massive and takes a good 4-6 hours to really check the whole place out.

http://www.brimfield.com/

>>HOW MUCH WAS THE GIRLS SHELBY!!!????<<< :113:
Ive been twice,when I went to the July one,its a much less chance of rain..but it was HOT!!!

>>HOW MUCH WAS THE GIRLS SHELBY!!!????<<< :113:
Ive been twice,when I went to the July one,its a much less chance of rain..but it was HOT!!!

NEVER go to it in July...

Go in May, Go in September... Don't go in July...
There really isn't any way to get out of the sun, and you will not enjoy it.

These pics are not even the tip of the iceberg...
It is large...
(Not my pic)

I did not ask the price on the shelby...

I forgot to mention, the people watching is pretty spectacular too.

I could just pull up a chair, eat that pulled pork, and enjoy the show...

Eavesdropping on conversations is a must as well.., there are plenty of characters, stories, tall tales, dickering, wheeling and dealing...

Latest posts

Back