Junk Bros. Build - AMFer - DONE!!! July 27, 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike is so cool! :cool2: The choice on the lettering is a perfect fit and the pin stripes are awesome!

SAM_1411_zpsbc91916f.jpg

Being a sign writer myself, I'm wondering how you did the other side with the opposite slant?

This bike is so cool! :cool2: The choice on the lettering is a perfect fit and the pin stripes are awesome!

SAM_1411_zpsbc91916f.jpg

Being a sign writer myself, I'm wondering how you did the other side with the opposite slant?
I'll get a pic of the other side. I don't mind saying it ain't my favorite side...

Rg

I don't know how I missed this build but I think it turned out awesome! Great transformation!

Ok, I'm awe struck...what's not to love about this build? It turned out sweet RJ.
Thanks Carlton, it's been a fun build-off with some great looking bikes. I like the new rules, but I understand why you kept to the old rules, would have been a shame to weld on that awesome frame! Since I started with a throwaway, I didn't mind cutting and welding!

Good luck, Rg

Latest posts

Back