26" Cal Cruiser by MEGA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This frame is kind of interesting. The front half uses the same geometry as an S&S Newport, and the back half from behind the bottom bracket and seat post uses the same geometry as a LaGuna Cruiser. Not completely certain if the fork is a Cal Cruiser fork made by MEGA, but it was original to the bike according to the person (TXBONE on BMXMUSEUM) I purchased the f/f from. The color is called 'illusion copper', and the decals are reproductions based on advertisements and a couple MEGAs on BMX museum. The MEGA that the headbadge was designed from, was a chrome diamond frame called a 'California Custom Cruiser" and 3 C's were on the headbadge. Because this one is called a 'Cal Cruiser', the headbadge uses just 2 C's. At any rate, it now has a chain, and is super fun to ride! :)

Most of the history that I learned regarding MEGA and the Cal Cruiser model I learned from Ryan Partridge. So Ryan, if you read this, maybe you can add more and/or correct me if I am mistaken. :)

Anyway, hope you like it!

Cal Cruiser by MEGA

The more KOOL bikes you post the MORE I hate you.!! LOL
That cruiser is so nice.. Where do you find these Beauties.???

Latest posts

Back