California Howdy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo! Just joined after lurking for a year or so. I've been a member at BMX Museum, BMX Society and Pinkbike for a few years, but find myself on here more and more as my appetite for vintage 26" BMX curisers, klunkers and strandies has grown. Very cool site!

I know a few of you guys from the BMX sites and local rides and look forward to enjoying and participating on here now as well.

Thanks,

Sean

Thanks man!

I don't have much of my site appropriate stuff up on imageshack, but this is probably my favorite anyhow...

peva.jpg

There's been a couple changes since this photo was taken (Laguna fork, period appropriate seat, Cheng Shin Lunar Landers) but you get the gist of it. I LOVE riding this bike!!!

I do want to go on record and say that when I got my security question on sign in, I got the answer wrong... There might be one other American bicycle company that starts with the letter "S"! Ha ha. I knew what answer it wanted, but I had to test it and see if our friends in Santa Ana would work too...

I do want to go on record and say that when I got my security question on sign in, I got the answer wrong... There might be one other American bicycle company that starts with the letter "S"! Ha ha. I knew what answer it wanted, but I had to test it and see if our friends in Santa Ana would work too...
Living in Australia, I actually had to Google for the answer when I joined... ;)

Luke.

I knew it wasn't S-ross or S-columbia!

Wait... Jeeze, I hope that answer wasn't supposed to be Supercross!! Ha ha.

I'm kind of new to the whole baloon-tire, coaster, strandie scene and I'm seeing all sorts of cool stuff on Craigslist and 100x more cool stuff on here. Elgins, DXs, Spaceliners all used to be "Beach cruisers" to me...

It's funny though because there are aesthetic elements that I already find very appealing (straight chain stays and down tube) and things that don't really grab me (I'll be polite and keep the minuses to myself). The art of the cruiser is really so appealing!

My last race car lives in Brisbane now.

Welcome to the site. Im in Fountain Valley. If you ever see a guy on a red full suspension fat bike cruising the boardwalk in HB, its me.

Latest posts

Back