Thought I would stop by and say hi.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a Electra Townie 21 speed and started looking at headlights and my searching kept leading me back to you guys. So I thought I would stop in and say hi and tell you I appreciate all your custom rat rod mods. Really cool stuff guys! Love the lights, tanks and everything your doing. Here is my bone stock bike (for the moment)...

aqate4ad.jpg

Welcome aboard fellow Texan! From the shiner and patio, you are somewhere from Central Texas, are you not?

The easiest way to customize a bike is to take a picture of it with BEER;) I also have a custom built Townie. Great bikes to play around with. There is a lot you can do with them.

Thank you for the welcome Gentlemen, I am in Houston at one of the local BBQ restaurants. You are correct. They have these little places all over the state and its easy to ride up, listen to some music, have a bite and a beer and then ride to the next one. It's a great way to listen to some music. The bike makes it all the better because you can ease in without the hassle of a car.

Latest posts

Back