Couple of Ladies Bikes Today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was out on a farm, doing some planning with the owner when I spotted a couple of bikes piled up behind a shed. I asked if he was interested in selling them, and he told me to load them up and get them out of his way.

The one that caught my eye was this Jamis Earth Cruiser

The second one, I don't know anything about. The top tube is labeled All Pro, but that's not bringing up anything on the search engine here.

My wife has been wanting a cruiser, but I don't know if either of these will fit the bill. If not, I'll probably just try to do a quick flip on them.

The All-Pro is a old Kmart brand. Like most stores Kmart had many different manufacturers both foreign and domestic make bikes for them. Yours looks like it might be made by Huffy. The Jamis bikes are collectible but I couldn't say how collectible yours is because girls frames normally don't have the demand or bring the money of boys frames. Either of them would make a good bike for your wife and both are a type of cruiser.

The All-Pro is a old Kmart brand. Like most stores Kmart had many different manufacturers both foreign and domestic make bikes for them. Yours looks like it might be made by Huffy. The Jamis bikes are collectible but I couldn't say how collectible yours is because girls frames normally don't have the demand or bring the money of boys frames. Either of them would make a good bike for your wife and both are a type of cruiser.
Thanks, Nagant. I was able to find a little info on the All Pro via my google-fu. This one is labeled as American made, I think in Tennessee. I really wish the Jamis was a men's frame, I've been wanting a BMX/Strandie cruiser for a while. I may tear it down and try to find me a canti frame somewhere.

Yes pretty sure it is Murray had one just like it except it was ten speed but some reason it had a single front sprocket so really a five

Your AllPro-Murray looked like it didn't need to much to be ride-able. Have already went through it and got the wife to start riding? Or are you planning on fixing the Jamis up for her?

Haven't had time to start on it, but plan to soon. Gonna do a quick clean up on it and let her ride it while I list on craigslist. She really wants a more classic cruiser, with balloon tires. This will do until I find one, though.

Latest posts

Back