Any Zippo guys here?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've had this zippo around for maybe 17 or 18 years. It is a 67 according to the hashmarks on the bottom. I've searched images and sites for a long time. I have found Uniroyal Zippos, but always slightly more modern with color and detail. This is the only one I've seen with just a brass inlay. I've had it for sale cheap and it never gets any bites. Is it just too common for anyone to care about, or too uncommon for anyone to know about? It used to work, just needs fluid and flint now. All parts, spring, screw, etc are there.
SANY1566_zps1a8be1f4.jpg

Zippos make me wish I smoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Ronson Mastercase, made around the 50's-60's, its a lighter, smokes case combo, I picked up with original box and case , operational for 15 bucks.
Might be your asking price, just do some shopping about .. might just be a specific market of interest.

I have a penny incased in a necklace charm... on the back it is inscribed, " The cent never spent to repair a Zippo".

Latest posts

Back