Anyone good with woodworking?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to get some thin wood sheeting to cover the sides tomorrow... Then stain. I did change the measurements just a bit. I thought that the inch and a half depth where that holder would sit was too deep and would block the bottom of the cards. The front panel is still 6 1/2 wide by 4 1/2 so you can fit the poem/plaque. What do you think?!

That's perfect!!! This is better than I could have even imagined it. Thank you so much. Just pm me with what this is all costing you in materials and time. Really, you've outdone yourself so far.

looking good!

:eek: It's so well done! I'm not very good with woodcraft. I can cut some lumber for a table, chair, etc. but nothing that requires this much precision. Having all the edges match up and stuff. I really appreciate it. I can't say that enough.

Any advances over the weekend or did black Friday beat you up too much? Lol

I don't wanna hijack the thread but this thing reminds me of something I made a while back.

Got sick of always looking for phone/iPad chargers, so I made this box from plywood.
Put a couple of chargers inside it with the leads poking out, one power cable going in and a switch on top.

Mounted on the wall.
Can charge one iPad and two phones at the same time.
Phones sit in the front section.

Never need to look for a charger again.

:banana:

KK38ix0.png

NTvFu4Y.png

;)

sounds good!

Looks great!

Latest posts

Back