South east swaps, bike shows?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down in the Florida panhandle and looking for bike shows or swap meets in the southeast. Anyone know of any upcoming events?

I have had people drive this far in the past and believe I spoke with you at the bike swap meet in GA. We may not be the biggest but we try to be the best!
Check us out on Youtube. It is the GET-A-GRIP bicycle show in Cleveland TN the fourth Saturday in March. We do a top 20 bicycle show along with a Best of Show, have a huge swap meet and Bicycle Poker Run on our local 8 mile round trip greenway. The weather this time of year requires a small jacket for most people but is nice. I will start promoting more in January and will unveil the 2015 Shows Giveaway bike. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for both comments above. We have been very fortunate to build the show we have today because of great people like both of you and the many many others who drive countless hours to arrive at our show. Through your efforts and other great vendors we have raised a lot of money for the American Cancer Society as well.

Every show is different from place of venue to the times the show takes place. That does not make one show better or worse. I use to go to Eden NC to a show and it started at 12 noon on Sunday and nobody arrived until 12 noon and it was a great show. It really worked out great for me for I was 6 hours away one way.

All I am saying is we are different and different for a good reason. We raise more money for the American Cancer society if we operate from 10 am to 3 pm. I hope everyone will understand our reasoning behind our show hours and will continue to support this great event.

Thanks ceebee for the comment and hope to see everyone in Murfreesboro TN on January 3, 2015.

CeeBee
I have always found you to be an honest and truthful man and respect your comments. It is great people like you that have made the bicycle hobby a great adventure for me and appreciate you more than you know. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back