New bloke, uk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all!
I'm from the uk, nottingham specifically. Been coming here for information/ inspiration since I got a bike that kick started my interest In bikes again after not having one since I was about 12.

As it happens, it was a second hand giant dub chopper which i bought from a 15 year old girl who had "grown out of it" and I didn't know at the time that they are the clown shoes of the chopper/ cruiser world!
That said, i have managed to put a hub motor on it and it became my main form of transport at a time that smoking excessively was as close as I got to exercise!
That's about it so far but it's a pleasure to be here

I'm from the uk, nottingham specifically.

I didn't know at the time that they are the clown shoes of the chopper/ cruiser world!

Welcome! I had the pleasure of staying for a few days in your town a couple of years ago. My wife got tattooed by Rachel Huntington there in Nottingham. Everyone was warm and inviting.

Also, I LOVE "clown shoes of the chopper/ cruiser world!" That's brilliant.

Cheers for the welcomes and hospitality all!
To deven_science, I'm pleased somebody liked the clown shoe thing, it seemed to be suitably derogatory without being rude, lol.

And to dezzie, cheers for the link, I shall check it out shortly.

Sorry for the way I wrote this, I haven't used a message board for awhile either, having to re-learn how to do stuff.

welcome to the forums, my favorite bicycle was made in Nottingham! the three speed robin hood.

Cheers for the welcomes and hospitality all!
To deven_science, I'm pleased somebody liked the clown shoe thing, it seemed to be suitably derogatory without being rude, lol.

And to dezzie, cheers for the link, I shall check it out shortly.

Sorry for the way I wrote this, I haven't used a message board for awhile either, having to re-learn how to do stuff.
We all have our unique traits.
I'm glad we have another from Over Seas.
I Have a number of locations there that I'm dying to visit, Bristol being one.
Even with the scene being slim there, if presented and inspired in the right light, Im sure you could get a good number of others to join in a short time.

I look forward to what youre putting forward in regards to builds and the like in the future.

FZ

Latest posts

Back