Opinions?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Deor, provided I have the time,. Im grabbin it up this coming week if all fairs.

:39: 2nd look at #1, looks like a 60s Rollfast. Jump on it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, looks like a Snyder-built Rollfast; my buddy rolls on one of those.... great frame. For a twin, i wouldn't wait... I'd buy it ASAP.

The SHD looks cool, too, but you can get those any time you want. The $20 Rollfast won't come along too often...

ya know.. chiming in... [that sounded insulting at first for some reason]

haha. I have too., matter of fact "Winter Studs" thread has sparked just that.

already called him,. Im the ONLY ONE evidently whos shown serious interest and called him. Id be happy to grab it now, shame its in the next state over and I havent a car. Im arranging for other methods now.

nothing closer right now., look at the R.I, CL., its 600 listings long and most of it is overpriced fixies.

My opinion-
On one hand it's only $20 bux which is as cheap of a bike you will find. On the other hand, after getting the parts you need to get it ridding and looking decent you will probably be $60 invested in a $40 bike.

My opinion-
On one hand it's only $20 bux which is as cheap of a bike you will find. On the other hand, after getting the parts you need to get it ridding and looking decent you will probably be $60 invested in a $40 bike.
This is why the bike is not already at my house. :rofl:
But its still a good deal if you already have the parts.

which alas, I do not.. Seems like a really nice frame., shame I cant do anything with it with what I've got outside some new bars, seat.. crank wheel.. I really like the straight bar., and beings its a current rider, Im leaning on that pretty hard., but sales locally are pretty slow on my behalf. I was sure someone would jump on the Krate or the Nanner and sissy pair.

FZ, I would skip them both and bank the $$$ for something nicer. Its common for people new to the hobby to buy up every cheap bike they see but rest assured as soon as you blow your loot something better will pop up. If you can find your way to the Dudley Mass swap latter this month you will surely find some much better stuff to spend your money on.

Id love to be at my first swap, given the lot of them are often in Mass. or NH in some cases..I just havent a way to get there., however on your word to wait., I'll see what comes next. I felt pretty good about the straight bar., but honestly the frame is all Im into it for and thats only 50 of the 75 being asked. :/

That twin bar is pretty cool,. but without having a good stock of 26" parts., its space wasted sitting here for the next two years.
[though the guy selling it sounds WICKED cool and has no idea what it is..,for any other introspective buyers..]

Thanks for the input Brian.,I sure hope to make it to a swap and meet up sometime soon.~

Realistically I took another look at the photos . The Rollfast is missing more parts than I thought. It really is a Frame & fork with Columbia fenders? Its still a good deal . Heck you can put any parts on it for a rat rod. Its just a matter of finding the right donor bike cheep or free. You could always flip the bike if it doesn't work out.

Latest posts

Back