Hello from Poland!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm from Poland

I found this forum browsing the Internet. I've a 2007 Diamondback Della Cruz 1.0, which I slowly transform into something cooler than just a cruiser :) I will post some pictures and short description in the relevant section. I also have a few questions about the bike, so I hope, I'll get some help from you guys :)

Greetings from Europe!

welcome to RRB!
My wife and I have been to Krakow and Warsaw on vacation and really enjoyed ourselves.
Have fun on the site.

My son was on the US Ski Jumping Team in the late 1990s and early 2K. He jumped at Zakopane and has a lot of pictures. Nice jumping facility with summer plastic. No wonder Adam Malysz was several times world champ.

Nice to hear! But a lot has changed since late 1990's, definitely more than in other European countries. If it's possible I suggest to visit Zakopane again and see poland as the proper country of the XXI century :)

And coming back to me for a while. I forgot to mention that I'm also a big fan of the American automotive. I had and still have some american cars and I love them! Even if their maintenance is expensive :) (because we have high fuel prices and limited access to parts, most of them must be shipped from the US)

Latest posts

Back