Sorry Guys!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I didn't properly introduce myself I was caught up in the moment !my names Rick I'm from bumpass lol Virginia I've been a welder for 25 +years and love bicycles, it was a way to escape my troubled childhood and my father. I think there a gift from the gods.just riding silently under blue sky's good!thoughts and some of the most fascinating people you'll ever meet what more could you ask for, its the only thing that makes me feel free from this crazy world we live in.hello to everyone!

Hey Richard. I'm from Louisa and have friends in Bumpass. Me and a friend used to have a makeshift bike shop in Mineral long ago across from the saw shop (saw shop might be something else now). But it was near Millers Market

Rode by in yesterday! What's up where ya at now? Been here 14years got a hobby farm liven the life.....

Trying to get the weblo scouts to have a bike rodeo. they had them when I was young? But I guess for legality reasons they haven't held one in years my air force buddy who's the den leader checking on it.there nothing for the kids to do out here anymore everything's in town wich is rather far away.

What kind of welding you do? I learned to weld at 14 and have been at it on and off the last 20 years.

Hey James dart I'm a journeyman pipe.welder. high pressure steam most of the time working at fort Lee in Hopewell va. Getting government scale wages !!!!! .which is double my normal pay. A lot of.people ride bikes on the base they have rentals! Imagine that.have a great day.

Great intro and I too I feel a great sense of peace and freedom usually when I go out on my solo rides. Welcome on board brother!
What's up Joe nice to meet you bike riding all alone with no noise pollution is like flying to me especially when you find a great big hill to just coast down nothing like it !

Latest posts

Back