Huffy Score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always check the bike section at Walmart and for years now haven't really seen anything that interested me until tonight, bought it and got a deal on it. Saw this kinda motorbike looking rig, had to have it, it was the last one and already marked down to 114 bucks with a few scratches on the front fender, I asked if I could have off because of the paint imperfections and got another 15 percent off, picked it up for a hundred bucks. Says Supreme on the rear fender skirt, I already put on a layback seat post and after going over everything and adjusting the coaster brake and everything else, bike rides really good, really like this frame, geometry feels great, it's also 700c with laser straight wheels.
046d3fb0e8a24335b531ff8ac55c4704.jpg

7ef4bf905662563fb5ed00e994627a03.jpg

Wow,..I like that one too. I always check out the Walmart bikes, they do get some cool stuff in once in awhile.
You got a good deal on that one.

Are you gonna leave it as is or put some work into it?? $100 isn't too bad for a kool looking bike. I know a lot of people hate these China bikes and I was one of em but they're still kool looking. A kat out where I live bought one of those and gave it a whole new paint job upgraded some of the components and that bike rides real nice. Kool bike man

Thanks guys, I have a lot of American made bikes and i'm a pround American but we have a muslim president for pete sake, I don't think it really matters anymore where stuff is made, I'll ride it mostly as is. I made a few changes today on it and really like how it came out, changed over to a lower bar stem for a more streamline look, also took off the skirts, riding sweet.
ad12808a279caadde113cfb3c7d1a2f2.jpg

I like the look now way better. Is it the angle of the pic or does it lean back? I really like the frame design. That would make a rad board track racer. Throw a China girl motor on it and gusset the joints and make her fly lol. Golly now I think I might roll over to Wally world and see if they have any of those in stock. What's the rear end clearance like? Could one get away with running a wider tire in the back?

It does have a bit of rake on the top tubes, the more I look at it the more it has sort of a Worksman look to it, actually its a really decent made bike. Seat tube from center of cranks to top edge of seat clamp is 18" and the toptube from center of seat post to center of head tube is 22-7/8" rides great. I had never seen this model and haven't been able to find it online anywhere or even on Huffy's website, seems abit hard to find.

Pacific cycles is following up the columbia repop that was produced a few months back. Schwinn huffy and the new columbia are all bringing back their line of vintage inspired bikes. I like this one best of all so far. I think with a springer on the front it would make one good looking bike. I usually buy repainted prewars to make as my riders so I don't put wear on tear on my original paint bikes from the 20s-50s. I'm so anti Chinese bike but I really dig this one. Also is that your truck in your avatar pic?? It's way kool I had a 51 Chevy that my ex took when we split. I love them old trucks

Thanks, I sure wish it was mine, my dream truck has always been a 49/50 Chevy truck like this one but unfortunately this one isn't mine. One more thing, the rear wheel well of the Huff frame is around 3 inches across where the tire is so definitely could go wider on the tires.

Men don't wear skirts! Glad you decided to take them off. Looks good.

Latest posts

Back