Florida Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap 2015

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you'er telling me, I am up in Woodbine! Just north of the florida, Georgia border....but I am heading down since it is the nearest function.

I do work in Jax though...and I do agree...been wanting a club in this area also...

Looks like we are going to have a great turn out again everyone!!! The boy scouts will be grilling out selling hot dogs & burgers, snacks & drink. Some great door prizes & event t-shirts for sale. Giving away some awards for the coolest bikes too!!! Also will be raffling off this bike for $5 a chance. Remember, all proceeds go to charity.

Been checking out your posts would love to go but almost a three hour ride from Daytona area wish my camper was finish that would be a good get way !!! Maybe next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you never been to Dunedin it's a must see little town. Right on the water with a nice bike trail, lots of little shops, bars, restaurants & breweries within walking distance or a bike ride of the show. Some great hotels too. There a people coming from Miami & also up in the pan handle.

Rusty your making it sound more temping [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made it to the event, left at 3am, got there close to 8am. It was very fun, saw many amazing bikes!

I was Very Happy to win Best Full Custom!!

The bike was pinstriped while there, but I was too busy watching to get pictures :headbang:

Latest posts

Back