Ann Arbor Hot Rod/ Rat Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to be ready for the big event tomorrow! I will be in my rat rod hot looking for good stuff dirt cheap at the show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I didn't run into any from the forum that I knew of. I did get some parts for JunkLiner. Had a good time all n all and saw some real nice bikes in the building. But I also saw some nice looking bikes out in the venders area too. I manage only to insult one vender about his bike. I called it a ratrod and it was a boardtrack racer. But I really liked the way it looked.

Saw the bikes. Met a couple of the forum guys this weekend. Didn't buy anything, but it was a good time, as always.

Awesome event. Did not take as many pictures as I wished to - just too much to see. Bought lotsa stuff will post in "finds" .
If anyone took pics of the Rat bikes please post them here.

Na, Yooperman and myself didnt buy much @ Ann Arbor.
Ann%20Arbor%20swap%20013_zpszalucd59.jpg

I we bought any more stuff I would of had to take a bus home!

Ann%20Arbor%20swap%20017_zpsqde05gpw.jpg

Hawthorne Larry, Could you post any pics of the rats on display and the winners? I was so busy looking around I didn't take as many pics as I would of liked....:p

I'm sorry I am having a hard time loading the few photos I took. I am getting up to speed with my flicker. Also I did not get the name of the runner up. I know he is from Chicago area. If anyone knows him please have him contact me. [email protected].
I will fwd this info so his name can be posted on the Ann Arbor bike show web site
Thanks Larry

Hey Larry, great set up you had. Lots of cool bikes. My name is Gil Campos it's a 1941 Elgin that I nick-named "Dressed to Kill". It was built by my friend Kevin Lloyd he's a member here (Onewheelsqueel).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to thank second from left Terry (Gizmo) & far right Jimmy (chainsaw) and all the other "Freak bike Nation" guys that showed me some awesome hospitality... Definitely made my Ann Arbor trip a great time with the ride Saturday at "Belle Isle"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back