anyone have a ruff cycles tango frame? Need some basic measurements.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would like measurements of the top tube, down tube, chain stay, seat stay, seat posts. This way it would give me an idea or template to work off of. I'm kind of hesitant to jump on a frame build without getting an idea of an "average" size bike to use for reference. I'd like to make it very much like The Tango with maybe a few things different like the curves of the down tube/seat tube to hug the tires tighter and perhaps two bars under the top tube side by side instead of one, and of course fabricated gimmicky add ons later like a tank with flared holes I have planned. Yes, I'm sure it has been done before but would like to do my version of it. Any advice/words of wisdom for a guy that never built a frame before would be helpful. Not sure if this will be first or second frame build but want to know more about this style of frame

my tango is :30"top tube, center is 22. seat stay,to seat tube is 17.bottom tube is 23. seat tube is 26. front down tube is 30. all dimensions are close, as its tough to measure the curves. the seat stay isnt considering the curve,just from the tip to where its welded to the seat tube.Hope this helps, its a great riding bike. I love mine,though i ride my Dyno Roadster equally, and have a LowLife Bikes frame coming

Latest posts

Back