Murray Eliminator Mark II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I picked this bike up off Ebay last week. $602.32 Shipped to my door. It is in ruff shape but should clean up to be a nice rider. I could try to restore it but a few vital parts would need to be found. The shifter can be found. The seat and sissy bar pad.... well we know they are impossible to find. The chrome seems like it will clean up ok. It is a pretty complete bike. Paragon slick and Carlisle front tire. Fish and Excell brakes. It even has the Cecor pedals. Here are some pics of it.

Bike in a Bag

Serial Number M9 5430 223390

Double Nut on the front wheel.

I seen that on the bag! I think I would find the missing parts and just clean, grease, true up the rims and leave it as is! But I would understand if you want to restore it, I've had several in that shape (vista banana) that I restored.

Very cool acquisition! Looks like a lot of potential there!

I vote restore, but I like restored bikes. The nice thing is, black paint is an easy paint job, and the decals for the frame and guard are available from bcraf1 on eBay and they are pretty exact.

Another nice thing is that seat, although rough on the bottom, is pretty nice on the top. I bet you could restore the pan and make it look mint.

Love the bike in a bag thing too...I can't believe they shipped it that way, hilarious!

What a great find !! I am shocked that it was shipped in a bag and the carrier accepted to deliver the bike. That would of made a good guessing game: " Name the bike in this bag ?" Whatever you decide I am sure it will turn out super cool as all of your bikes.

Very cool acquisition! Looks like a lot of potential there!

I vote restore, but I like restored bikes. The nice thing is, black paint is an easy paint job, and the decals for the frame and guard are available from bcraf1 on eBay and they are pretty exact.

Another nice thing is that seat, although rough on the bottom, is pretty nice on the top. I bet you could restore the pan and make it look mint.

Love the bike in a bag thing too...I can't believe they shipped it that way, hilarious!

The cool thing was all I had to do was put the seat on. The sissy bar was still mounted. I turned the gooseneck and the handlebars then tightened them up. Pedals on and I was done...lol Here it is right out of the bag.

I might take a Kate over an Eliminator...depends on the Kate ha!

Let the Krate guys keep collecting them, that way it will keep their eyes off the Huffy Rails. Not saying I don't like them, I would like to get an original Lemon peeler myself some time but I had a repop Grey Ghost I traded straight up for a Huffy "The Wheel", I would do that again anytime.

Latest posts

Back