FENIX- Finished!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's a great price! We bought just bearings for my son's skates this past Christmas and it was twice that much! What's the name of his shop? I'll help support him too! My wife has been wanting to upgrade the wheels on her inline skates. Let me know his phone number if you've got it.

Wow, that's a great price! We bought just bearings for my son's skates this past Christmas and it was twice that much! What's the name of his shop? I'll help support him too! My wife has been wanting to upgrade the wheels on her inline skates. Let me know his phone number if you've got it.

I don't have his number, but i can get it for you. Most of his inventory was gone…but there was still a few good things left. It was like a combination Skateboard, Surf and Head Shop all rolled up into one shop…everything to relax your body and inner energy.:grin:

Sweet engineering my friend!

This may help you some. 4th horseman did a hubless build years back and they did a how-to write up at BRnK.

http://bikerodnkustom4.homestead.com/hubless_horseman.html
hubless_2_3_02_07003smalla_1s.jpg

This may help you some. 4th horseman did a hubless build years back and they did a how-to write up at BRnK.

I saw images of that wheel when I Googled hubless wheel but I had not seen the "How To Instructions". Really cool! This will prevent a lot of head scratching.

Last edited:
Time to break out of ninja stealth mode and give us an update.

Sorry guys, but I haven't done a thing on FENIX in a couple of weeks. Everything came to a complete halt with the wife's "honey do" list (it's taking longer then I anticipated)! Hopefully i can have it all done by this weekend... then I can jump back on BOTEN?

Well I'm finally done with the wife's projects and I just took a look at what I'll need to do to complete Fenix (too much fabrication with too little time). So I decided not to go with the electric motor and the hubless wheels..I'll just have to wait until next year?

With less then a month and half remaining on the calendar, my objective now is to make it simple so I can finish the competition.;)

I was wondering when the sleeping snake would awaken.
Family comes first, but you've been keeping us waiting too long.
Probably smart to readjust your build goals. Looking forward to seeing another killer build from you though.
Welcome back brother!

Latest posts

Back