I QUIT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to post my work in here, but it doesn't work. I read the directions and tried to follow them. I tried FB picture links, was told that wouldn't work, and Flickr was suggested. I loaded my pics to Flickr, and that didn't work. So I opened a Photobucket account and loaded my pictures there. I copied and pasted the IMG link as the directions specified, and STILL nothing showed up. I'm done. This site just sucks, so I'm going to eliminate all record that I was ever here.

Sorry that it didn't work for you. Obviously there was something that you were doing wrong and most any of us on the forum would have been glad to help you out before it got to the point of you pulling a Cartman on us.
:crazy:
ps - the offer still stands to help out with the photo posting if you decide you want to come back and give it a shot.

hqdefault.jpg

I haven't used Flickr, but I used to use the direct link method for posting my photobucket pics (or the cartman pic above). Copy the Direct from your photobucket pic, choose the image icon as shown below and paste your diret link into the window.

Hope you come back and that helps.

If you have the direct link (url) to your image you can also use the image posting button in the posting toolbar. Just click the button with the image icon and then paste the Image URL to your image in the field that appears.

index.php

After clicking the button above, this pop up window will display...

index.php

At 7 posts in, i'm thinking maybe the OP didn't try as relentlessly as he led on? I'm wondering if he isn't using IE, or... TBH, i think flickr is a bigger problem, as that's the only site where I can't just post pics direct-link style from other ppl's photostream. I use snapfish, b/c it's free, and it works on here and similar forums.

@Capn Dan , are these your bikes?
_XoyF5MAHUlWU-5D45ZKT1W1mBM5nHJ_ieecT3b0BrI_Fg14fBIVa-SllSzaYuPlwAp5=s139

QfKtyz3iBu1ZNXdbdT-j5Pd6gjflPbDREJt9CnxoAMkNVwpUTqca8krr3wqN-mbzFL_X=s113

On flickr just use the little arrow on the bottom right to share, click it then choose size and just copy the link that appears in there. Then paste that link in the post window here and done. No link button need for those flickr link pastes. Luke the Joker helped me out when I first started.

I'm fairly inept on these sites so I paid the 20 bucks for a Pro membership and suddenly all was right with the world...this is a great site, hope you can figure things out...good luck Bro

Cartman always comes back to play with the other kids.

Good trick with photobucket is to enlarge the pic to full size then right click it and hit "copy image URL" That way the pic will expand when clicked instead of just taking you to photobucket.

Keep it simple on your self & spend the 20$ become a pro member that's what I did . Sorry about the frustration ![emoji95][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't used Flickr, but I used to use the direct link method for posting my photobucket pics (or the cartman pic above). Copy the Direct from your photobucket pic, choose the image icon as shown below and paste your diret link into the window.

Hope you come back and that helps.

If you have the direct link (url) to your image you can also use the image posting button in the posting toolbar. Just click the button with the image icon and then paste the Image URL to your image in the field that appears.

index.php

After clicking the button above, this pop up window will display...

index.php
The only thing I would add is when you have the desired image full size in photobucket, there are 4 "share links" on the right side of the page. Left click on the second from top box, marked "direct"
iu

it turns yellow briefly and says "copied". Now paste it into your RRB post like Kingfish says above and yer done.:D

$20 for the pro membership is the only way to go , $20 isn't anything and we all spend way more than that on other stuff for our bikes , and hands down this is by far the best site on the web , just because he had trouble uploading pictures is no cause to say this site is bad , ASK FOR HELP , anyone on here would help

At 7 posts in, i'm thinking maybe the OP didn't try as relentlessly as he led on? I'm wondering if he isn't using IE, or... TBH, i think flickr is a bigger problem, as that's the only site where I can't just post pics direct-link style from other ppl's photostream. I use snapfish, b/c it's free, and it works on here and similar forums.

@Capn Dan , are these your bikes?
_XoyF5MAHUlWU-5D45ZKT1W1mBM5nHJ_ieecT3b0BrI_Fg14fBIVa-SllSzaYuPlwAp5=s139

QfKtyz3iBu1ZNXdbdT-j5Pd6gjflPbDREJt9CnxoAMkNVwpUTqca8krr3wqN-mbzFL_X=s113
I think the Capt. jumped ship!

I think the issue he ran into was he was trying to do it off a phone or tablet, I have both a galaxy phone and iPad tablet and I'm unable to post pictures using either one. I have to actually get my laptop out in order to go on photobucket and click the image button on photobucket. I agree pro membership all the way. That's my next step.

I have not had any issue with photobucket, unless it was a photobucket problem, not a forum issue. I just go to my photobucket picture, click on the "direct link" button to the right of the pic. Then paste that onto the site. Yeah, I think it will be smarter to just go to one of the other hundreds of ratrod bicycle sites. Oh, wait...(followed by the sound of a cricket riding a tumbleweed)

Latest posts

Back