NERRB Northampton, MA Nightlife Ride 5 Saturday July, 11th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! The only people I recognize is you, Ian,Joe and is that Brian? What year were these taken?

Wow! The only people I recognize is you, Ian,Joe and is that Brian? What year were these taken?

I don't remember when it was. I'm guessing 8 or 10 years ago? Is that even possible???

I know everybody except two of the guys on the left end in the first photo. The ones riding the muscle bikes.

You should recognize Walker too. You met him last week. :)

On the Sears Screamer,Steve Iaconio,friend of Jim B and Doug Stone,
husband of Wanda on the Chopper.
Our Founding Parents Jim and Wanda.
And Larry,where are you KOTA ? So one
unknown rider in green shirt ?...Stevil

On the Sears Screamer,Steve Iaconio,friend of Jim B and Doug Stone,
husband of Wanda on the Chopper.
Our Founding Parents Jim and Wanda.
And Larry,where are you KOTA ? So one
unknown rider in green shirt ?...Stevil
I knew jim and wanda, but not the other two.

The green shirt is Glen, aka Banker Rat, I believe.

I won’t be able to make it on the 11th, but if the majority of you can, then the event should be held on that date – there’ll be other opportunities.

The tradition must continue

Undoubtedly! For as long as I can plop my butt on a saddle, there will be a NoHo! :thumbsup:

My June, July and August weekends are filling quickly; suddenly there aren't many open Sundays left except for the week in Maine and a couple of others.

I count 6 riders are still in and more can
Join us so Saturday is good. I cannot
promise an overnight stay though.
We on for 11 th?...Stevil

^^If we're on for the 11th, I'll edit the thread title to match the date.

I won’t be able to make it on the 11th, but if the majority of you can, then the event should be held on that date – there’ll be other opportunities.

Undoubtedly! For as long as I can plop my butt on a saddle, there will be a NoHo! :thumbsup:
Okay, it bums me out that Jose cant be there on the 11th :( . But on a happier note...He will be at Peaks Island for the whole week of my vacation with his lovely wife and our ride. All I know for the 11th is that I can attend..Kimmy as well..possibly Trina and thats all I know for now...Who else can go that day? Also if you still want to have it on the 18th or another day ..I feel the same..Majority rules and there will always be other rides.

Hi everybody, has there been a decision on a date for this NoHo? Should it be changed for the 11th or should it be kept for the 18th; it's obvious that we all live pretty busy lives! :)

Last edited:
The 11th it is!

Last edited:
Always want to ride with you guys, but the 11th is Sailfest in our town... if you've been in New London for it then you know what I'm talking about. Stevil does! We're working on another event here for a ride at the end of June... post to follow!

--Rob

Looks like the NoHo ride will be well attended; please post pics and be careful of those posts' on the trails!

Any ideas for a future ride(s) before the Maine event? Boston would be nice! :)

aw man, I wish I could go :-(
cuz if I could, I'd dare ANYONE to descend the parking garage faster than me. Ya that's right. I'm undefeated in the Garage 500. (drops mic)

Latest posts

Back