Howe Caverns July 19th (New York) Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started working on my show bike for the custom class , going to be a great time and all the show bikes are under cover in the pavilion , this is a great place for a show and Howe Caverns has opened up parts of the cavern that hasn't been seen in over 100 years , and don't forget about the bike ride on Saturday , so lets get them old girls out and take them for a ride

ALL bikes are welcome to be in the show , you need to be there just for some of the great door prizes that are going to be up for grabs plus don't forget there is another custom bike being raffled off to one lucky winner

Yes this is my baby.
without the help of everyone involved this would not happen. DJ Bill. If your bike has 2 wheels and you think it's cool. Your In the show. It is that simple. Also we are having a award for best lightweight this year. I think a 3 speed fits in that category:showingbiceps:

Just found out last night I won't be the only one from Schenectady there... I can't wait... My Hercules...might show.
Now if I could drag my Swing Bike along you'd see a real rat.. ..but it's 2000 miles away.

Here is some pictures from the 2015 Howe Caverns show
2015 Howe Caverns bike show018.jpg
2015 Howe Caverns bike show001.jpg
2015 Howe Caverns bike show007.jpg
2015 Howe Caverns bike show002.jpg
2015 Howe Caverns bike show006.jpg
2015 Howe Caverns bike show020.jpg

What was the final count for show bikes? I think Jim's first pics are from early on before everyone was there.. It looks like you got all of my bikes in the pics backgrounds, even the Hawthorne I got from Kevin on the work stand (It kept trying to fall over on better bikes...)

If my pics turned out OK I'll get them downloaded soon and post a link.

A lot of cool stuff was there, and a huge amount of bike building inspiration too.

I think the final count was 90 show bikes , and ya the pictures I took were early before all the bikes were in the pavilion , I thought it was a nice turn out for the show

Latest posts

Back