Born again bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Been out in the garage working on bikes when ever I get some free time after work. I've accumulated about 10 so far in a sort time all at no cost . From friends, church members & local bike shop .
Well the idea came to me a couple years ago , how cool would it be to be able to get bikes to a pour country for kids & adults who could never afford one . So many uses the bikes could provide, transportation, work, water, & FUN .
A few weeks ago I was talking to a guy I do some work for carpenter, pressure washing, ect . He is also in to bikes , so I told him about my idea . He loved it but like me though how will we make it happen ?
Well this man is an amazing guy if anyone can make it happen he could. He's a Vietnam veteran purple heart survivor & pastor for 40 years & knows may people who are alway up for a good cause .
Any way he was heading to the Bahamas for a mission trip to an new orphanage that's was being built. When he got back he called me and said they want 40 bikes start looking. He said he would find a way to get them there . They need them the for kids and adults & pastors . I thought how cool lets starts a new generation of RRB
518959dba10ee5dbf13ba935b03dc0b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back