New Hampshire???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.....that didn't go as planned. Owner/Seller just text me and said it sold already....:( I'll keep looking. He's already a mountain biker, I'm just trying to introduce him to Rat Biking. I'm building one for his toddler son.
Any particular bike your buddy looking for? Also, check to see if he is affiliated with any local mtn bike groups ie: NEMBA (New England Mtn Bike Association) or interested

Any particular bike your buddy looking for? Also, check to see if he is affiliated with any local mtn bike groups ie: NEMBA (New England Mtn Bike Association) or interested

He's not looking, per se. I found that Schwinn and he liked it. Talked him into ratting it.
Dunno if he's part of any group. He works a lot of hours and not much free time for riding. Except for going to the park now and then.

He's not looking, per se. I found that Schwinn and he liked it. Talked him into ratting it.
Dunno if he's part of any group. He works a lot of hours and not much free time for riding. Except for going to the park now and then.
Let me know if I can help find something for him, locally. I have a few that need to find new homes so I can get a new mtn bike. Ray

Having problems loading pics with my iPad from photobucket. May have to send them as an email attachment. Each time I go to my picture library and try to copy then paste the pics, they don't post. I had no prob with posting on my desktop

Latest posts

Back