WINGBAR by pinoyratrodder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing!!!! Seriously man this is on my top 3 favorite bikes now, you nailed it. Classy but still tough. Great job and thanks for posting it up.

Dude this is seriously one of my favorite bikes. I already said it but you nailed it bro that looks soooo good!!!!!! This pic is my new screen saver on my iPad. I'm on the hunt now for one for myself. Awesome job man

What is it? There aren't any more Felts left for me to build. I have 10 ideas just looking at this. The tires and wheels are in my closet, the bars under my bed, the seat is on the patio, the belt drive is on order, the cranks are in the closet with the tires, the seat is on the patio! No, really, the seat is on my patio. What is it? Tell me. Tell me!

- by Gigmata

Awesome bike!!

Gig, they ain't cheap..... if they were I'd have one or ten of them!!

Awesome bike!!

Gig, they ain't cheap..... if they were I'd have one or ten of them!!
I didn't imagine it was cheap. I spend a lot - a lot on my builds. Often I buy a $350 bike just for the frame. Often I don't even use so much as a seat clamp. I stay away from as many imperfections as I can.

I still want a Wingbar.

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back