Greetings from Whiskey City, USA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just wanted to introduce myself, I have been viewing your forum for a few months now, and this community is awesome. Believe it or not, I was inspired to get back into biking after stumbling across this site, looking for some guidance on a rat rod build. I had a spinal cord injury and paralyzed when I was 15 and lost the interest in building and riding bikes. A couple months ago, I bought a used electra "little betty" for my little girl that needed allot of work and the obsession was reignited. I've know have built 2 rat rods and am starting to ratify the new handcycle.

thanks, whiskey city is Lawrenceburg, Indiana, it's on the Ohio River bordering Kentucky and Ohio. It's a westside neighborhood of Cincinnati. They call it Whiskey City because we are an industrial city with historically the largest distilleries in the U.S. primarily Seagrams and Shenley since 1862. We now make the majority of Whiskey, Bourbon, Rye, and Grain Alcohol produced in the U.S and ship it to small distilleries throughout the world.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gotta be honest,Cincinnati isn't my favorite place but I love the river and I do enjoy a drink here and there. I might have to visit your town.

Still run the races. I hear it from my rowhouse every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I've been cranking away on it. I just put a pair of fat white walls and a suicide shifter on it a week or so ago. I want to give it a rattle bomb paint job and try out the ed roth rattle paint but this summer has been crap weather. I'll start cataloging some pictures of the work in progress.

Latest posts

Back