First annual Chicago Invasion!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Saturday September 12th join us for a fun tour and cruise of the lakeshore area of Chicago. This will be a great time to meet up with some of the Midwest bicycle enthusiasts and check out some really cool bikes. All bikes welcome!! Just come and have a good time.

Meeting up at the Millennium Bean @10am local time. A fun day of riding the lakeshore area. Family friendly till dinner time, then older kids only for some night life.

https://www.facebook.com/events/491038207739344/

This is going to be a blast. People from all over the Midwest converging on Chicago. I also hope to meet and see some of the local RRB members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really looking forward to this... We have a pretty awesome group of ratrodders here ready to show some "sweet home Chicago" hospitality...

I'm really looking forward to this... We have a pretty awesome group of ratrodders here ready to show some "sweet home Chicago" hospitality...

Thanks Pookie. We have had some real good meetings getting this planned and we are starting to see it getting bigger then we had imagined. Guys coming in from the East coast.... West Coast... Vegas etc.. I cant WAIT!!

i'll be there in spirit Chad.
Always brother! we will take lots of pictures.

I can only do 2 or 3 hours...
Daughter's in the Big Red Marching Machine and I got tickets to the game at ISU at 6:30 pm... I think I'm bringing ALiEN FiRE out for a cruise.

Carl.

I've seen some conflicting info... One place it says meet at the beach at 10, somewhere else it says meet at millennium park?!

Very sorry for any conflict of orig plans. Please check the current fb link. If you cant, the plan is fosters beach park at 10 am.
We felt millenium park would be a rough start spot so it changed up early on. All details are in the link or you are surely welcome to contacte direct.

Very sorry for any conflict of orig plans. Please check the current fb link. If you cant, the plan is fosters beach park at 10 am.
We felt millenium park would be a rough start spot so it changed up early on. All details are in the link or you are surely welcome to contacte direct.
How's the parking at Foster Ave Beach?
(although I'm gonna find out eventually...)

Carl.

How's the parking at Foster Ave Beach?
(although I'm gonna find out eventually...)

Carl.
There's plenty of parking at Montrose beach which is the one before...
I'll be riding up from the south side if anyone wants to join...
Sometimes I take the bike on the train which is pretty fun & quick...

Latest posts

Back