Spaceliner 24"26" tanks/ same size?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever compared Spaceliner 24" and 26" inch tanks? based on a pictures it looks like they share the same size tank, on 24 it just looks bigger.

Wish I could help but while I have a Spaceliner I don't have any of the tanks for them. Give it some time. They are very popular here and therefore I am sure one or more members has the answers for you.

You might try sending a message to The Renaissance Man. He is the member who makes the convertible tanks for the women's spaceliner bikes. He might know the details for the sizes of the original tanks for the 24" and 26" liners.

At least the racks are the same on 24 and 26" bikes- the only difference was the wire supports.

Yes, I know that, I have a 24" and 26" inch racks, and only wires are different in lengths. I hope someone have 24" inch spaceliner men's tank and could measure it :)

You might try sending a message to The Renaissance Man. He is the member who makes the convertible tanks for the women's spaceliner bikes. He might know the details for the sizes of the original tanks for the 24" and 26" liners.
Sorry, I've never owned a men's Spaceliner.

@tuinam, what are you trying to do with it? Maybe someone could help you answer you're question without measuring one.

I already have a 26" inch men's spaceliner with a tank. Now I want to have a complete 24" inch spaceliner, if tanks are the same size, it means that I need to buy 24 inch spaceliner frame only. But I want to be 100% sure of it .

Curious on this. Also curious if womens and mens tanks are interchangeable?

I know there are 2 different styles of spaceliner tanks also, the straight one, and the "L" bend style.

Looks like we like similar bikes Tuinam!

Curious on this. Also curious if womens and mens tanks are interchangeable?

I know there are 2 different styles of spaceliner tanks also, the straight one, and the "L" bend style.

Looks like we like similar bikes Tuinam!
I have two types of spaceliner tanks:) but only one frame:)

Latest posts

Back