Hello from a Minnesotan!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
I've been lurking here for quite some time and decided to finally join to participate in the awesomeness that is RRB! I have been a big fan of bikes since i was a young man riding up and down my parents sidewalk. I built up an old huffy with a banana seat i found in my grandparents bushes when I was about 13 into a lowrider style bike which I unfortunately no longer have as I gave it away.
After that I got a first generation Mirraco Icon Moto BMX bike because I was very into freestyle BMX and I modded that as much as my paper route income would allow me. I used that bike until I turned 16 and got my license. I kept the bike until a month ago when I sold it because I wasn't riding it anymore and wanted a bike I could ride around my new town of Rochester.
I decided on a beach cruiser style bike because I love the frame style and wanted something that was customizable and comfortable to ride around town and possibly to work. My budget is tight right new due to funding my wedding but I was able to set aside a little money to get a basic, inexpensive cruiser. I picked the Huffy Nel Lusso because it had a rack, a basket, and a cupholder! Really the rack and the color was what sold me on it because i think it looks excellent and I love the utility of the rack.
Anyways enough ramble! Thank you so much for letting me hang around and hopefully I will be able to do some buildoffs in the future! I will make sure to update you guys on any changes I make to the bike (many planned!)

Here is a photo of the Mirraco I just sold

And here is my new Huffy!

Latest posts

Back