Here is a new frame Mr. Bob

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if this will find a reply, but can anyone help with a link or some search suggestions to purchase this frame?.. and is it actually available with the rounded bottom or was that just photo shop?..

Don't know if this will find a reply, but can anyone help with a link or some search suggestions to purchase this frame?.. and is it actually available with the rounded bottom or was that just photo shop?..
The rounded downtube was just something RatRod did on photoshop.

I'm not finding any US distributors, but here's an outfit in the UK:
http://www.forgecustomcycles.com/cycle-maintenance/product/kahaki-mr-bob-frame.html
It looks like they'll ship to the USA, but it probably won't be cheap. (I'd guess $200US/125pounds sterling...)

The rounded downtube was just something RatRod did on photoshop.

I'm not finding any US distributors, but here's an outfit in the UK:
http://www.forgecustomcycles.com/cycle-maintenance/product/kahaki-mr-bob-frame.html
It looks like they'll ship to the USA, but it probably won't be cheap. (I'd guess $200US/125pounds sterling...)

Thanks muchly mate, for the link and the info.. it's a shame that they don't actually produce a frame with that rounded bottom, that would push me into buy now mode I think..

Local Cycle in Long Beach, Long Island, NY (516) 390-7085 is a Kahaki Dealer. Nick sold me my Baron frame. A very cool shop.

I like the kahaki frames, but im thinking about selling my Firebike so I can build a TSP-class frame!:cool2: the Ruff dean went to the powder coaters today,so im already planning another money-pit build.:crazy:

I like the kahaki frames, but im thinking about selling my Firebike so I can build a TSP-class frame!:cool2: the Ruff dean went to the powder coaters today,so im already planning another money-pit build.:crazy:

John I heard of a local guy looking for a firebike so let me know and ill give you more detail if you want to sell it

those frames look awesome, I'm looking for a shorter wheel base custom.

Latest posts

Back