1966 Schwinn Stingray Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I got a E-mail from a member asking me if this was close to me. It was about 1 1/2 hours away. I finally got to pick it up today. Not in the best shape but not to bad either. It came from the original owner out of a barn. They had some other newer bikes but nothing good. Here are the pics of it.

Not too bad at all. The after pictures will be better I know it :)

Very nice. Wish my violet looked that good.

That seat was worth the trip for that bike!

The worn paint is cool, I like the look it has :p (violet smiley)

The paint is still pretty dark. The sun made it look lighter. It needs 4 spokes in the front wheel. My GF fixed the dent in the rear fender. The bearings need to be cleaned and greased. Then a new chain. It has a 70 date coded tire on the front. A cool bike to have fun on.

I got that same bike brand new for Christmas one year when I was a kid. Mine had the two speed kickback rear hub on it. Loved that thing! Wish I still had it. I put many, many miles on that baby!

Pretty sure I couldn't afford it. My wife would not be happy & it's winter here now so I can't sleep out in the shed.
There's room for you and your new bike at my place brother. :grin:

There's room for you and your new bike at my place brother. :grin:

Your wife would kill you for adopting a senior delinquent!

Jaxon's bike is pretty much in the same shape as my old one when it was sold at a garage sale (for probably $10 or less). His is a lot straighter though!

Latest posts

Back