ELECTRA FAT TIRE CRUISER?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looks like Electra is getting into the game now...

10329050_10153001353646787_4195806482314806485_n.png

Yes, the picture of a dirty hipster, dressed in winter clothes and boots, walking a siberian husky, on the beach, that really makes me want to buy one.

Excuse me while I vomit at what has become of the bike industry.
If it makes you feel any better, this guy just took his bike and girl friend from him.:21:
IIVyhJRsIQo.jpg

It will be nice to have another big tire option. I don't personally care for 26" x 4" knobby's.

Hope the UK gets them in, i have wanted a fat tyre cruiser for ages, love Electras and this has the bits i want, more gears, fat wheels, disk brakes and still looks cool, if its bigger than the Felt versions its a winner!

.... it has a derrailleur, why the heck not an IGH? thats just spoiled it, any links to the pages its advertised as i can't see it on the Electra website?

Most rear IGH cannot take the stress of a ebike motor. You really need a rolhoff or DaVinci hub if you want to not have to rebuild your hubs constantly.

Those are fairly pricy options that the average Joe isn't going to want to pay for with an off the shelf solution trying to meet a pricepoint.

Latest posts

Back