Anyone know what this is?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
'Holiday' long frame, apparently sold in Holiday gas/service station. So it's rebadged something. It's not a Rail. It's not a Long Boy. I can't think of anything else with a long frame. Any ideas?

Dsc04291.jpg

The dropouts look a little like Ross. The serial number will begin with an R if it is a Ross.

I think that is a Rollfast made bike. Montgomery Wards bought from them too for thier bikes.

Also, I think that one is a Forumula V.

Definately Rollfast/ Snyder built frame - headbadge even looks like the Hawthorne ones.
Nice find - agree with eagleeye, liekly a formula V bike.

Same here, on second look, looks like a Rollfast bike, the fork crown looks the same and the dropouts look just like Rollfast, not Ross as I originally thought. Ross also has 3 holes in the head tube where the badge goes.

You guys are like the Sherlock Holmeses of the muscle bike world! lol

I was toying with the idea of getting it for a project, but I've got 3 20" bikes for my son. It's to the point he only rides one, the Judge, but he rides Blackjack too. He's thinking we should sell the Dill Pickle so we have room, especially since I'm building the 24" Spyder for him to grow into.

That's a cool bike when it's all built up! Starting from just a frame would be expensive and time consuming if you were going for a full restoration though. That's why I think it would be a cool custom project. However, the original looks really good. I'm a sucker for 5 speeds.

s-l1600.jpg

That's a cool bike when it's all built up! Starting from just a frame would be expensive and time consuming if you were going for a full restoration though. That's why I think it would be a cool custom project. However, the original looks really good. I'm a sucker for 5

That's a cool bike when it's all built up! Starting from just a frame would be expensive and time consuming if you were going for a full restoration though. That's why I think it would be a cool custom project. However, the original looks really good. I'm a sucker for 5

Latest posts

Back