Whats this? Better Pic Added

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the blue bike and what size? Its in a package deal of 4 bikes for 25 bucks including the 2 Diamondbacks. .
74ac5ba99766fe43b4741562d135ed1c.jpg

71bc43aaee3c5d0aa0512aa2532e15f1.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Doerman was hoping the 2 little ones were 24s for the tires. I would flip those diamonds as is for bout 20 bucks each. I think the little bikes are 20 inch tho.

That blue one looks like a cruiser one speed. If its a 24 I would make the deal and keep it for the grandkids.

Heres a better pic its a 26 inch. I am not sure its a wally bike. Seller says tires are 2.125s. Most Wally beach bikes use whitewalls. To me this is a higher end bike. Theres a sticker on the rear frame but cant read it.

Last edited:
Ssg your right I think. So called custom bikes. Seller thinks its repainted. Do yu think its factory paint?

Since it appears to have the decals I'd say it's factory paint. It should be an aluminum frame so you'll have silver showing through where the paint is scratched. It's possible the forks are repainted or replaced. You can't really go wrong with four for twenty five dollars.

I actually opted out out of the deal and told someone else who Is buying the bikes . He is giving me the cruiser because I turned him onto the deal. So all is good. Going to get the beach bike tomo.

I wonder if this is just a custom Walmart quality bike? I looked at Buildas website and see the Queen model.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back