Pond hopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello from across the pond ,I'm based near Penrith in Cumbria ( uk) been biking and fettling for 28 yrs ,have quite a few retro mtbs and a couple of modern bikes including a titanium fat bike .always wanted to build something different so just ordered a TSP wave frame from a stockist over in Germany,got some old dh triple clamp forks and ape hanger bars I'm going to stick on it and the rest ,well I'll see how it flows ,that and what my 10 yr old son thinks as this build is going to be a joint build ( only get him on weekends) he's as mad as me about bikes so should be a fun build

Cheers for that Luke,hopefully frame should land today then mock build can commence,going need to figure out how to upload pics via my iPhone.im not that tech savvy,give me anything to fettle or fix or goes moo or baa ( I'm a farmer) and I'm ok

Not that far away from you in Geordieland, just a heads up, we have a shop in the UK now importing TSP frames and others, shop is called Forge Cycles, guy who runs it is called Karl, has a facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/forgecustomcycles/?fref=ts

Look forward to seeing your build, i myself am wondering wether to buy a TSP frame in the wave style, its gorgeous, but as i cant sit on a built bike i am scared to risk the cash so may play it safe and buy another Electra from my local bike shop as i know i can do 40 miles in comfort easily having already owned one.

Not that far away from you in Geordieland, just a heads up, we have a shop in the UK now importing TSP frames and others, shop is called Forge Cycles, guy who runs it is called Karl, has a facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/forgecustomcycles/?fref=ts

Look forward to seeing your build, i myself am wondering wether to buy a TSP frame in the wave style, its gorgeous, but as i cant sit on a built bike i am scared to risk the cash so may play it safe and buy another Electra from my local bike shop as i know i can do 40 miles in comfort easily having already owned one.

I lived near Newcastle about 20 yr ago near Morpeth

Dezzie ,good call on the forge spot .just ordered fat rear wheel and suicide shift .question now is do I put shifter on rear rh stay or top tube ,you on that there fb?

i am fella, not seeing what you bought i presume you have a shifter that needs either a clamp or you matey need to do some drilling. i will pm you my facebook address and message me so i know who you are then i will show you some other links i have.

Latest posts

Back