Anyone have a picture of a Huffy Stiletto CS 5 ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a chainguard from a Huffy Stilletto CS 5 bike. I found some old posts on old roads website about the bike but no pictures. I have the chainguard for sure and also have a pair of beat up but original orange huffy fenders with the black racing stripes on them. I also have an orange huffy seat post clamp (standard length, not the longer length that the huffy rail and slinshots and gremlins used). All these parts are the original paint and original factory printing but they are slightly rough, especially the rear fender.

I need a picture or pictures of a Huffy Stilletto CS 5 bike. I would like to know what all I need to collect to build one (an original paint orange frame and fork will be the hardest to find, but I'll get whatever is correct regardless of what color it is).

I was told that the stiletto uses the same frame as the huffy rail and was available for 1971 and 1972 model years. I was told it uses the console 5 speed stick shifter the same as the huffy rail and that the fork is the huffy 20 x 1.75 fork and not the 20 x 1 3/8 fork. I am going by someones guess though and would love pictures.

If its easier you can send the pictures to my email (vanfunandmore at yahoo com)

Thanks. It raises more questions though. The stiletto in the pictures is green. Was the orange version the same? The pictures also show an original black and white ad showing a stiletto with a short frame. So I need to see a picture of an original paint orange huffy stiletto CS 5.

I thank you for making it possible for me to see a green one. It gives me a rough idea.

Thanks. It raises more questions though. The stiletto in the pictures is green. Was the orange version the same? The pictures also show an original black and white ad showing a stiletto with a short frame. So I need to see a picture of an original paint orange huffy stiletto CS 5.

I thank you for making it possible for me to see a green one. It gives me a rough idea.

Latest posts

Back