Janes Addiction Weekend- Beach and Breakfast Ride. June 25 & 26.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plans changed after a late night..having breakfast in. Riding later not sure what time we are heading out yet.we are kinda playing it by ear at this point.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I'm not sure anyone's even home yet. Last night was so much fun we didn't even end up riding today. We opted to stay in and have breakfast which Kimmy and Gene so generously provided and served on the deck . After sone farm fresh eggs, toast and bacon, nobody wanted to leave the deck. :) we hung around all morning. .Dan brought his guitar and played for us and we could have been the poster for Maine..The way life should be :D

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Yea,that about sums it up.
I'm home safe and pretty bushed.
Good time and see you all real soon in NoHo.:whew: Stevil

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Did the Kennebeck to Biddeford Eastern Trail this morning without the posse. Found the Cole Road Cafe tucked away from busy Rt 1 and had a nice breakfast. After a short break, back on the trail to Kennebunk and the car. Next stop was to Barrington, NH for a birthday party then back "in the mix" of 95 traffic home! I'm plum tuckered but had fun on my Columbia FireArrow! No broken bones....no broken bike parts.... That's a good day!

WHOA only 2550 miles to FLA? Id Totally ride that!! And going to FLA is all downhill according to that map

Latest posts

Back