Garbage Pile '69 Lemon Peeler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The gentleman I bought this lemon peeler from found it in the garbage pile. He contacted me looking to sell and dropped it off at the shop this morning.

Tyler

bc68eab50ba6ce8e9dd5886e0ba9d950.jpg

bdfebea36e1c06ab0ebed818b3635637.jpg

df48213756ff221cd801bf560b064741.jpg

0f4ac4b28fb9dd5afc191f89de088dad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone must have thought it was a rotten lemon.
Sweet and sour score!

That is a pretty great garbage haul! It still has the yellow line gripper on it from the looks of it. Great original tire there! Congrats, glad you got a chance at it.

That's hard to believe. A complete with no fender dents, and original tires, Lemon Peeler just thrown away? Like they say "Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities, truth isn't. That bike even has a generator set, probably added when it was new by the Schwinn shop.

What's next? We'll hear about one found new in it's original box in a garbage pile?

Congrats!

That's hard to believe. A complete with no fender dents, and original tires, Lemon Peeler just thrown away? Like they say "Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities, truth isn't. That bike even has a generator set, probably added when it was new by the Schwinn shop.

What's next? We'll hear about one found new in it's original box in a garbage pile?

Congrats!

When I told this story on my Facebook a guy said his uncle found one new in the box on the side of the road in the 80's or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back