Raleigh Rodeo 3+2 Value / Info

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently found this Raleigh Rodeo 3+2 - Twinshift 5 speed
2nd Owner says it's pretty much original except maybe rear tire and it needs a new shifter cable
I think it's super kool and I'm thinking about buying it but have absolutely no idea on value of Muscle Bikes. Any help, info, comments on what's right / wrong and value is appreciated
Thanks
Mike

IMG_1698.JPG IMG_1699.JPG IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1701.JPG IMG_1702.JPG IMG_1703.JPG IMG_1704.JPG IMG_1705.JPG IMG_1706.JPG much

Great bike! Congratulations on it!

I think Jaxon is right on the money. I bet $400-500 is about the price range for value, with a high going over $500. It is really clean and has the shifter and seat in tact. The seats seem to tear pretty easily on those.

Get those Huffy grips off it though, that might make the Raleigh guys cringe!

Thanks for the info / input Jaxon and rfeagleye !!!!
I don't have it quite yet - trying to work a deal on it but wanted to try and figure out fair value and any info first.

Ha Ha I didn't even see the Huffy grips. They are a 25 to 35 dollar resale. Try to get it for 250 to 300 tops. That will give you a little room if you resell it later.

Those brooks banana seats are super cool, especially this red one!
I also really like the rodeos with the handlebars that swoop back kinda like the early fastbacks.

I think I'm going to end up buying this if I can get it for a decent price. If I do I'll probably be passing it on. I have a local guy so-so interested so if that doesn't work out I'll post it up here and try to find a good home for it.

Latest posts

Back