Peace Love and Choppers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great looking chopper JohnP Love it. :thumbsup:

I'd get a picture in front of a light colored background...or a neutral tone.or even that orange of the one building..but without the background clutter...the bike is dark and seems to be competing with the background.....
good luck
franco

It's a great looking chopper JohnP Love it. :thumbsup:

I'd get a picture in front of a light colored background...or a neutral tone.or even that orange of the one building..but without the background clutter...the bike is dark and seems to be competing with the background.....
good luck
franco
Im no photographer for sure. I just left the bike at my house for the week and am heading to moms to start my work week. I doubt any pictures would give me a better chance at winning. There are some incredible fabricators on here who will clearly steal the show. And its all in fun any ways. I look at it as there are 50 or so people out there with much cooler bikes then they had three months ago. We all showed our creativity in our own way and we all had fun

CONGRATS TO ALL FINISHERS, ENJOY YOUR BIKES.

As it is said on here

BUILD THE RIDE
RIDE THE BUILD

I know I will

GREAT BIKE MAN. LEAN AND MEAN. SO FRESH SO CLEAN. PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back