Search results

1. BobbyStillz

1985 Team Murray SX2

Found this little guy today.
  2. BobbyStillz

20" springer fork stear tube and headtube cone(s)

ISO the stear tube with pressfit cone or slide on cone and headtube cone (matched threading) from a 20" springer fork. If complete fork only available, I may be interested as well. Thanks
  3. BobbyStillz

Schwinn Spitfire tire and tube 26x1.75

Schwinn Spitfire tire with original Schwinn tube. $40 w/ free shipping CONUS.
  4. BobbyStillz

52T Monark sprocket / chainwheel

52T Monark chainwheel $20 w/ free shipping CONUS.
  5. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Schwinn Exerciser fork assembly

Looking for just the fork assembly (with nuts and bolts) off a Schwinn Exerciser stationary bike.
  6. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER

Ok! Long time listener first time caller :21: Excited to finally get in on an official buildoff! My build is being christened PINK PANTHER, and I will be building around a 20" Murray Eliminator frame. Just got the frame from @Jaxon last week, so we'll see what happens!
  7. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Buzz bike/Eliminator frame

Hello Party People! I am looking for a Murray built Buzz Bike/Eliminator frame only. Need it structurally sound, cups/bearings are a bonus, but paint can be trashed as I am going bare metal. I already have a fork, seat and wheels in mind so all I need is the frame (I have the guard as well)...
  8. BobbyStillz

ISO a pair of white walls 26" x 2.35"

Hello Party People! I need a pair of Bontrager white wall tires size 26" x 2.35". Anyone have a set? Open to another brand of the same size and aesthetic. Thanks
  9. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Trade my sprocket for your 26t sprocket

Hello Party People! I would like to trade for a 26t chain wheel (sprocket) in this design (CWC I believe): I am offering ONE of the following sprockets in trade: 24t CWC Roadmaster NOS 52t WALD I am also open to a Westfield made 26t sprocket. I only seem to find 24t, but if you have a...
  10. BobbyStillz

1945 Westfield 'Spitfire', BALLOONATIC

See the full build here, in the 'Builds' forum. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1945-westfield-custom-custom.108452/
  11. BobbyStillz

1950 M/W Hawthorne Triple Bar

12. BobbyStillz

1948 Roadmaster Custom

13. BobbyStillz

*FOUND* Trade my SA grip shifter for your Schwinn Varsity stem

I am in need of a Schwinn Varsity stem (or any model schwinn stem that style - angled down). I have a few different things I could trade for it but I'll start with this Sturmey Archer 3 speed grip shifter with cable (no pull chain or hub). If you have the stem I need, but need a different part...
  14. BobbyStillz

1945 Westfield custom, custom...

So I started going through this Westfield frame I got from Jeffry Olsen. This is so bad ...! So it's a wartime frame (1945) and the crank assembly is mostly blackout parts (though the original owner tried to buff out the black). What is super cool, is the hot rod paint job done in, what looks...
  15. BobbyStillz

**FOUND** Westfield headset cups and bearings

Hello Party People! Does anyone have an extra set of Westfield headset cups and bearings? I need a set just over 1 1/4" (pic 1). I have a J.C. Higgins set, but they're a smidge too big at 1 3/8" (pic 2). Thanks in advance
  16. BobbyStillz

*Discount* B17 Brooks Saddle seat Apple Green on card

*Discounted* New on card 'Apple Green' Brooks Saddle. Has wrench, leather conditioner, and retail tote bag. Original price tag $145, now asking $90 shipped (lower 48). Sorry, oxblood red saddle is no longer available. Open to trade, but prefer to sell (paypal ready).
  17. BobbyStillz

My hood Colorado

Hello to my fellow 'bikers'. My hood is burning to the ground right now, and I don't know if and when it will stop. If you haven't seen already, Colorado has around 15 fires along the front range, none of which have been contained. I know this isn't a regular post, but I would ask for...
  18. BobbyStillz

Need Sizing on Spokes for a RE-LACING

I am trying to lace a 2spd kickback onto a 26" spaceliner wheel. Does anyone know what size spokes are stock on those wheels, and what size i need to relace one? thanks: 'Stillz
  19. BobbyStillz

Spaceliner custom... long and low!

So this is my next build (first on the site). I am taking a 1964 Sears Spaceliner, making it look as long as possible, and adding my personal style to it. I have a couple of questions for the 'vets': 1. I have a 36 spoke 2spd bendix kickback. Can it be machined to take 72, without compromising...
  20. BobbyStillz

Colorado 719 to Brooklyn 718! What you know about altitude?

I was born and raised in Colorado Springs, CO. Home of John Elway (well Denver anyway), Pikes Peak, the 'X' Games, Air Force Academy, Olympic Training Center, Coors, and high altitude testing for all the major american car manufacturers. I then got married and moved to Brooklyn, NY. I work and...